In case you really feel annoyed by arising with subjects on your monetary weblog, the journalist’s 5 Ws and one H can assist. Beneath I share a listing of 20 subjects impressed by the 5 Ws and one H.
As you brainstorm subjects, take into consideration how one can clear up issues for members of your target market. It will make your posts related to them. For assist with this, learn “WHAT PROBLEM does this blog post solve for them?”
- Why I weblog—keep in mind to focus in your readers as you write about your self. I aimed for that in “Why I write for you.”
- Why I handle cash the best way I do
- Why I turned a monetary planner or an funding supervisor
- Why I modified my thoughts a few subject necessary to how I assist purchasers
- Why traders ought to pay much less consideration to monetary information
- Who are you able to belief along with your cash?
- Who ought to inherit your wealth?
- What would you like?—ask your readers what they’d prefer to find out about in your weblog
- What’s most necessary for the success of your investments or monetary plan?
- What’s the largest danger to your monetary success?
- When do you have to retire or begin gathering Social Safety?
- When are you prepared to purchase a home?
- The place on the earth do you have to make investments?
- The place do you have to custody your property?
- Easy methods to go broke—typically writing about what not to do might be highly effective
- Easy methods to decide a monetary advisor or funding supervisor
- Easy methods to decide a mutual fund or ETF
- Easy methods to create a portfolio for the long term
- Easy methods to take care of the inventory market’s ups and downs
- Easy methods to shield your self towards inflation
Be aware: I corrected some typos on Dec. 21, 2014, made edits on Might 28 and October 24, 2021; October 12, 2022; and July 6, 2023.
#subjects #monetary #weblog #Susan #Weiner #Funding #Writing