Webinar Title: Cellular Robotics in Logistics – Over 20-fold Income Improve within the Subsequent Two Many years
Date: Tuesday 10 October 2023
Because of the rising labor bills and the growth of e-commerce, cellular robots have garnered substantial traction throughout warehouses, factories, and success facilities, the place they’re utilized for a variety of logistical duties. These duties embody intralogistics, materials dealing with, case selecting, and last-mile supply.
In keeping with IDTechEx’s analysis, cumulative funding for varied segments of cellular robotics, together with cellular selecting, intralogistics materials transport, and last-mile supply robots, has skilled an astonishing 261-fold improve from 2015 to 2022. As of 2023, sure purposes resembling infrastructure-dependent automated guided autos (AGVs) and infrastructure-free autonomous cellular robots (AMRs) for indoor intralogistics have already established themselves as multi-billion-dollar markets. Main business gamers are intensifying their efforts in analysis and growth to introduce new merchandise in these areas. In the meantime, investments in outside last-mile supply vans, robots, and drones for short-haul supply, in addition to L4 autonomous vehicles for long-haul transportation, are additionally substantial. These segments are anticipated to take off ranging from the tip of this decade due to the relief of rules and developments in know-how. Regardless of this ongoing development, every sort of robotic and its respective market faces distinctive traits and challenges that impression their adoption. This webinar will present an evaluation of the present panorama and tackle a few of the challenges related to these developments.
The webinar’s agenda consists of the next subjects:
- An summary of cellular robots and a breakdown of several types of cellular robots utilized in logistics.
- Exploring the explanations behind the speedy development of cellular robots in logistics and the advantages they provide to varied industries.
- Dialogue of the elemental applied sciences and parts that empower cellular robotic programs.
- Analyzing the current state of the market, together with noteworthy developments resembling acquisitions and new product launches by business leaders.
- Delving into the obstacles and regulatory issues that cellular robots face, together with a timeline for addressing these challenges.
- Offering an outline of IDTechEx’s impartial forecast for the way forward for cellular robots within the logistics sector.
This complete agenda will present attendees with a holistic understanding of the cellular robotic panorama in logistics, from their introduction and development components to know-how insights, market traits, and future projections.
Date: Tuesday 10 October 2023
Length: Approx. 30 Minutes
Webinar #1: Asia-Pacific
9:00am (UTC+8) Singapore, Taipei, Beijing
9:00am (UTC+8) Australian Western Customary Time
10:00am (UTC+9) Tokyo, Seoul
10:30am (UTC+10.30) Australian Central Time
11:00am (UTC+11) Australian Jap Time
1:00pm (UTC+13) Auckland, New Zealand
Webinar #2: Europe
10:00am (UTC) London
11:00am (UTC+1) Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome
12:00noon (UTC+2) Athens, Jerusalem
Webinar #3: Americas
9:00am (Pacific Time PT) USA & Canada
10:00am (Mountain MST) USA & Canada
11:00am (Central CST) USA & Canada
12:00noon (Jap EST) USA & Canada
5:00pm (UTC) London
#Be a part of #Upcoming #Webinar #Cellular #Robotics #Logistics