JTS Monetary, a full-service worker advantages and HR consulting agency headquartered in Little Rock, just lately launched its new brand and simplified its model to JTS.
“Our ‘deliberately totally different,’ client-focused method has resulted in unprecedented progress over the previous decade, so we wanted our title to replicate and assist our evolution into new and associated areas with out inflicting any confusion,” JTS Founder and President John Starling stated. “A part of our mission has at all times been to simplify an advanced course of and an advanced topic: insurance coverage. It is smart, then, that we simplify our title and our look to match.”
Shortly after the announcement of the rebrand, the corporate introduced an enlargement of its crew of advantages administration and customer support specialists with the hiring of 11 new crew members.
The brand new crew members are:
- Laurie Beth McCaa, Vice President of Administrative Providers
- Carrie Hatten, Profit & Gross sales Advisor
- Leslie McDonald, Sr. Shopper Providers Supervisor
- Irby Burleigh, Advantages & Gross sales Advisor
- Trey Miller, Quoting Specialist
- Karen Smith, Account Govt
- Robert Patton, Producer
- William Grey, Senior Profit & Gross sales Advisor
- Karen Pugh, Account Supervisor II
- Lawson Tiffee, Account Supervisor
- Jeff Goff, Producer
“We’ve skilled unprecedented progress at JTS over the previous decade, increasing into 9 states and rising our worker depend from 15 to virtually 200. As we proceed to increase, we proceed to construct our crew,” CEO David Probability stated.
For extra details about JTS, click here.
READ ALSO: 2023 STATE STAR BRANDON HORVATH HONORED IN NASHVILLE
#JTS #Monetary #Rebrands #Expands #Gross sales #Crew