Highlighted individuals embody:
- Sophia Huntington Parker: Her property offered the funding for the Sophia Huntington Parker house for girls. After all her house is a scorching matter of debate presently in Medina.
- R.M. and Elizabeth McDowell and their daughter Bessie: Distinguished members of Medina neighborhood. Their house has been within the information because the Medina County Historic Society is elevating funds to purchase it.
- Florence Phillips: Daughter of F.O. Phillips. Well-known and cherished historical past instructor.
- James Collins: died tragically because of suicide in Spring Grove Cemetery.
- Earl Foote, Sr.: was an area housing developer
And this 12 months, the tour will embody the Mausoleum:
|The 1920’s Mausoleum is seldom open to the general public and was restored in 2013.|
- Cornell W. Starr and his spouse Sally He was a deputy sheriff and she or he was a instructor within the Medina Faculties.
- And different acquainted names: Department, Spieth, and Foskett.
Meet up on the Chapel.
Tour might be over at 2:30 P.M.
#Return #Spring #Grove